Thursday, June 18, 2009

All at once!

I swear everything falls apart at the same time. Our camera which has never had any problems is completely blown. It is not just the battery it is the actual camera. Our laptop cannot be used unless it is plugged in because the battery reached it's end. We should buy stock in batteries and light bulbs because everything that has batteries is all of a sudden needing new ones,and I swear once I change one light bulb they all need to be changed. I find it funny how these things go.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We do keep batteries and light bulbs in stock, because that is how they always go.

Too bad about your camera! Our good camera did the same thing about a year ago or more. Did you leave it in the car? It may have gotten to hot and fried the electronics inside the camera!

Jolie said...

so true. hope you can get your camera fixed/replaced soon! I know what a drag it can be without one.