Sunday, November 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Riska

With Mariska's birthday falling the week of Thanksgiving I thought it would be wise to have her birthday party the week before to ensure her friends could come. Riska has fallen in love with the Disney princesses so we had a princess party. I can't believe that she is going to be three. She has really turned into a fun and beautiful little girl. We love and adore her so much. Happy Birthday Riska I Love You!!!!!!!!

Food included princess juice ( Raspberry sherbet and lemon lime drink) and home made castle cake. She asked for one and I really tried. Not to impressed with it but John reminded me that she is only three and will love it no matter what because it is cake. She did love it and even told me that I did a good job. Bless her little heart.
Mariska let me be a princess after the party was over.

2 comments:

Lore Smart said...

oh my goodness....Congrats on Little baby Jack. He is such a beautiful little boy! I love his name and the one-eyed pics are so adorable! You look so great and so happy Chantalle! What a wonderful mom you are! Mariska is getting so big...I love the pic of her with her princess crown and earings. She is such a cute little girl. Sorry my congrats is so late, what a precious baby boy! So fun to have a boy and a girl isn't it?!!! Thinking of you and Happy Thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

she surelooks like her mom!