Monday, February 21, 2011

Visiting Teaching

I have really grown to Love Visiting Teaching. I really appreciate my visiting teachers and I am sad that one will be leaving me this summer. I decided this month to do something special for my sisters that I teach. I wish I could say it was my idea but it wasn't. I found a website that I love called small and simple things. That is where I got the idea for the cone. I had already made the roses and was looking for a way to utilize them. This seemed to work great.


2 comments:

chicklegirl said...

Not to be a downer, but you've got a typo on your handout. It should be "their" instead of "there." Sorry--I can't stop the little editor in my head!

Chantalle R. said...

In my defense I found the handout on that website and love the picture so much I guess I overlooked it.