Sunday, September 25, 2011

Aurie's Wedding

July 9, 2011, the day my baby sister was married. What a sweet occasion. She made such a beautiful bride! I was so happy that we were here to be apart of the occasion.
It was like a Fariy Tale for Mariska seeing her Aunt at the temple. She wanted so badly to give Aurie a hug as soon as she walked out of the temple with Austin but you know how it goes pictures have to be taken and so Mariska waited. We were fortunate enough to get pictures from both angles of the hug Aurie gave to Mariska.
This little girl sure loves her Aunt Aurie!!!! I think the feeling is mutual!

Welcome to the family Austin Jennings!!!!

3 comments:

Jolie said...

I remember you telling me about the pictures of Aurie and Riska hugging and they are SO great! They captured the moment so well. You can practically feel the love they have for each other through those pics!
Aurie and Austin make a cute couple. Congrats A&A!!

Kerry Hoaglund said...

WOW!!! I haven't seen your whole family in YEARS!!! Aurie looks so different...so...much older than the last time I saw her!!! HOLY COW!!! And Brandon and Nikki!!! How fun!

MOM said...

That was a great day. I love the pictures of Riska and Aurie. they really love each other