Friday, November 28, 2008

Mariska


Mariska turned two today. She is no longer my little baby. We love her so much. Even though she frustrates me, I am so grateful she is with with me. Here is how our little girl has grown in the last two years. We love you Mariska and are glad you are ours. Happy Birthday!




I was sad when Mariska grew out of this hat.


I love her eyes.







Hope you enjoyed the pictures. Thank you Lore for the idea. We love our little girl and look forward to the many years ahead.

2 comments:

Lore Smart said...

Such adorable pics Chantalle! She was such a precious little baby. So fun to see the progression through 2 years. What a sweet little girl! We had so much fun at Mariska's bday party. Dalan absolutely LOVED the "shrek drink" and the cupcakes were so cute and tasted amazing!

Jolie said...

Mariska was such a beautiful baby and is a very adorable little girl. It has been so fun to watch her grow. John, just start cleaning that gun right now 'cause you're gonna need it in about 14 years to ward off all those boys. ;o)