Sunday, October 25, 2009

Jack


Announcing the arrival of our newest family member, Jack was born on Friday the 23rd at 4:26 PM. He was 8 lbs 7 oz. and 19 inches long. He is beautiful and I am already so much in love with him. I am so grateful for him. I am grateful to my father in heaven for giving me the this little angel to look after in this life. I am glad he is mine forever. My love for John and Mariska has increased over the past couple days. I was worried I wouldn't have enough love for both of my children but I do and I already feel that life just wouldn't be right with out both of them near me. Thank you for all the prayers and the thoughts.


1 comment:

Jolie said...

Baby J is absolutely perfect. SO cute and SO loved! I really like that last picture with John, Riska, and him at the hospital. YOu can definately see the family resemblance!