Thursday, December 24, 2009

Mommy Moment #2

I already knew this but it has been reaffirmed over and over latley. Anything I say to my kids could eventually come back and bite me in the butt. I pulled out my clarinet earlier this week to practice and Riska was fascinated with the instrument. She asked to play it and of course I said no. She looked at me with a sad face and said "Mommy you have to share." It really doesn't seem to matter what I say it gets repeated by my daughter sooner or later.

1 comment:

Jolie said...

Hahaha! I let Joanna play my clarinet once and she just drooled all over the mouthpiece. ;-)

And I hear you about the repeating children. Just a second ago Joanna said something to me, and I was basically ignoring her so I could concentrate on writing this. Then she says in her little mom voice, "Mom, I'm TALKING to you!!"