Thursday, July 15, 2010

GRADUATION!!!!

I am proud to be the wife of a Central Washington University Alumni. On June 12, 2010 My husband and best friend graduated from college with a degree in Construction Management. I am so proud of him and all he has accomplished in his years at school. I will admit that it was hard at times and totally frustrating but 5 years and 2 kids later we are at the end of the tunnel.
This is the Graduating Class. The weather was beautiful. (Would say it was a little too hot but I don't think I will get much sympathy from some.)
I know that some of these are terrible pictures. I tried to get in as close as I could to see John. John is sitting on the far right in the second to last row. He is the top right of the 4 wearing hardhats.
Here he is Shaking hands and getting his diploma or rather the folder his diploma would go in. They will mail the diploma to us who knows when.
The tassel turn.
Mr. Johnathan M. Richmond AC (Associate Constructor)
A huge thank you goes out to all family members and friends for their love, concern and support. I am eternally grateful to John's mom and dad, Jim and Gail. They were a huge help to us during Johns school years. It would have been even more difficult with out them.
I guess it's my turn.

1 comment:

Tyler and Julia said...

Con'grad'ulations John!!! I always remember Tyler's graduation day whenever I see anyone else all dressed up in their caps & gowns. It's one of the best things to happen to both a husband and a wife!