Tuesday, July 20, 2010

First Haircut

I forgot to take a before picture but the pictures in the post before this one was taken a week ago so that should suffice. I also didn't get pictures while we were buzzing his head. I should have. He was so cute. I sat him on the counter in front of the mirror. he was so fascinated with the baby he was looking at that it made it really easy to buzz his head. I was a little sad because he had these really cute curls at the end of his hair and his hair now looks more blond than red.
He is starting to look more like his daddy but with the haircut I think he looks like my dad.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks like a chubby joshua!!!!

Tyler and Julia said...

Aw, how cute!! He does look a lot like your dad! Must make him proud as a grandpa. ;) I remember when I first cut my little man's hair. He was born w/ such long, thick hair that I had to cut it when he was only 3 months old.

The A Family said...

Oh, I can totally see how he looks like your dad! Too Cute!!!

Jolie said...

ahhhh he IS SO CUTE!!! And YES, he does look even more like your dad with the haircut. Funny how that is, but I totally see it.
He steals my heart.

Sara said...

very cute hair cut!