Sunday, January 23, 2011

Never to young for music.


I love to play my Clarinet. It has been 20 years since I started playing and I am so glad that I have kept it up. Mariska has really taken to my Clarinet. She asks every time I play if she can play and I tell her she can when she is older. So for Christmas she got her own Clarinet at least that is what she calls it. I found a recorder that was $10.00 and almost got it but then I saw the $1.00 shelf and it was loaded with Recorders. I am so glad I went with the $1.00 one. She lost the first one and we have yet to find it, so I bought another one. She left that one down and Jack threw it into the kitchen and Jasper tore it to shreds.
I think I will get another one for her just because I love that she plays it when I play my Clarinet.

1 comment:

Tyler and Julia said...

YEAH! You're still playing! Seeing these pictures took me back to the ward talent show when you played "Under the Sea" on your clarinet! It was amazing to hear you play. I love how your kids work out with you every morning too. What a way to stay motivated! :)