Sunday, January 23, 2011

Pasco Childrens Museum

There is a Children's Museum over in Pasco. I went with a couple of freinds and their kids not too long. It is a very relaxed place. I wouldn't really call it a museum but the kids had a lot of fun!!

Jack, of course, spent a lot of time at the car track. I was a little irritated with the two staff members that worked there. They took the track set to another room (I assume to be cleaned) and didn't bring it back. Jack was having so much fun I wish they would have waited until we were gone.


Jack followed Mariska everywhere. He loves his big sister so much. I am so glad that they get along the way they do.
Mariska carried this box with her for a long time. It went down the slide with her. It went in all the cars with her. I think it has a dog in it but I am not sure.

Getting good on those feet.



Don't mind me. Riska really wanted to take a picture of me as the princess. She did a good job. It was very uncomfortable, I didn't fit into the space very well.


Mariska ran around as the dragon for 30 min. She was dripping sweat and it took a lot of talking to get her to take it off. She thought it was really cool.
Jolie and Sara are two of the most incredible women I have ever met. I love them dearly and am so grateful to have both of them in my life. Thanks Ladies for being who you are to me and my family.

No comments: