Tuesday, July 1, 2008

So I look at families with children who are going to school and they make it look so easy. Now I realize that they must have some kind of super power to keep it all together. I don't know if it feels this way because I am taking three ten week classes that have been condenced into 6 weeks or if this is how it is going to be the whole time we are both in school. If I didn't have to sleep I think this would be a whole lot easier.
School is going good so far. I can't believe that I am already at Mid-terms. I have a mid-term on the third and then one at the begining of next week. I have already had a couple tests. I scored the highest in my logic class on our last test. I was so excited because my teacher said that the first test is the hardest. I pulled a 93 out of 100. John was giving me a hard time about it. He said that I just messed it up for everyone else if the teacher grades on a curve. I told him that I honestly didn't care I was just happy for the A.
Not doing so bad in my Geography class. I am a little worried about the final on Thursday but I have been keeping up on the reading and I will start studying tonight. Hopefully this will help me get a good grade. Those two calsses are my favorites. I have a hard time with English because it is so boring. My teacher reminds me of Edna Mode of the "Incredibles." This is the only thing that makes the class worth staying awake for.
Our trip to see mom and dad was a lot of fun. We spent the first part traveling and then the second part taking it easy. We went to the beach while in California. It was so beautiful. I love playing out in the water. Aurie and I had a lot of fun until the last wave took us both down and dragged us across the ocean floor. I hit my face on the ground and scuffed up my elbows and knees from where I hit. I ended up with so much sand in my swimsuit you could fill a sandbox. Mariska wanted nothing to do with the water. I think it is because it was moving and loud. She does fine in the bathtub or pool, so I find that kind of funny. We also went to Utah and visited with family. on our way home we stopped and did a hike at the petrified sand dunes in St. George. Mariska sure got dirty.
Aurielle's gradutaion was the big reason for us going to Vegas this last time. It is weird to think that we are all out of high school. We had a lot of fun spending time with Grandma and Grandpa Wareham when they came down. The day before we left we had our family pictures taken. They turned out really good. I can't wait to get them. If you want to see them you can got to this link;

nffocus.com/frank

I am posting some pictures just for fun. Hope everything finds you all well.

2 comments:

The Roundy's said...

Cute family pics!!

Jolie said...

Don't worry about school being tough right now. Summer session truly is a MONSTER and I know that when fall quarter starts, you'll think to yourself, "hey this is a cake walk in comparison!" ;-)

You're superwoman and I know that you'll do totally awesome juggling school and the wee one. Don't worry!!

Cute picture of Mariska at the sand dunes, too!