Monday, July 21, 2008

So, I walked into my kitchen yesterday and this is what I saw. Mariska had taken one of the pillows off the couch and set it very neatly on the floor. She then went on to empty the cupboard of all my canned items. She placed them all neatly on the ground around the pillow and then sat down on the pillow and continued to play with the cans. The other thing she has started to do, that I think is absolutely hilarious, she takes those same cans and puts them in the stroller she has for her baby doll and "gives them a ride" through out the house. I swear we shouldn't even bother buying the kid toys, because as long as I have canned goods and Tupperware she is a happy camper. I haven't been able to get a picture of her with the stroller but I will post it when I do.
Yesterday at church John and Mariska gave the nursery leaders a scare. Other parents had come to get their children and somehow Mariska saw John and sneaked out without the leaders seeing her go to him. I went to get Mariska and poor Sis. Peacock had to tell me she had no idea where Mariska was and how sorry she was. I figured she went with John because I would probably hear her screaming if she was with anyone else. I found John and sure enough she was with him. I told him he needed to make sure the nursery leaders know when he takes her. It was a funny and yet scary experience.
Things are crazy busy here. I am so glad this week is the last week of school. I am looking so forward to sitting down and reading a book that I want to read. Until next time!

No comments: