Tuesday, September 23, 2008

School Starts

I figure with one more day of freedom (as much as a mom actually gets) I better get a entry in. I am only going to go 3/4 time this semester meaning I only have two classes. John is taking three. He is working nights and boy are we glad because his schedule is scary. He has a class in the morning at 8:00 and then his next class doesn't start until 12:00 and then his last class starts at 1:00. I was happy we were able to get my classes scheduled around his because daycare is expensive. Mariska started in a toddler bed when Aurie went home. It was rough the first couple nights but now she does really well. We are still working on the falling out of bed issue but I guess that will just take some time. Mariska has started to talk more. Usually we can't understand what it is she is saying but now she actually says words. She surprised me yesterday by saying "fish." The best part about it is the way she puckers her lips to say. One would say she actually looks like a fish.

No comments: