Friday, September 26, 2008

Blog Safety

So, I was checking out the new posts of my fellow blogger and my sister-in-law posted something very interesting. A friend of hers has run into troubles with her blog and wrote a post about blog safety. This is an excellent post and worth reading. After reading it I became a Little weary about the information that I had on my blog. I am changing the e-mail and I am also dropping my blog list to protect my family and friends who's blogs I follow. I have set up a new followers list and will be able to view your blogs from my dashboard. We changed the name of our blog so as not to be using our last name. I hope this doesn't sound pushy but it would be a great favor to us if you have our name on your blog rolls to use only our first names. The post was great and made me realize that people you don't know can get onto your blog.

1 comment:

The Roundy's said...

If you are worried about this, you can make your blog private so only people you invite can enter. You can do this by going to Settings->Permissions->Blog Readers->Who can view this blog->Check Only people I choose. This will make it so only those who know you can look at your blog.