Sunday, August 15, 2010

Glow Stick Fun

Last week when My Aunt Toni and her boys Bryce and Drew were visiting they taught us a really fun game. We tapped Glow Sticks to our bodies and went outside after dark to play. It was so fun and way cool. I had so much fun with them that when I went to visit family and friends in E-burg we did it again with all the cousins and our close friends the Ramsey's. This was Bryce and Drew in the light. The pictures I got of them in the dark didn't turn out but I got a lot of the little kids when we were playing in E-burg.
The kids all lined up before we let them run around and play tag. From Left to Right. Jimmy, Levi, Riska, Joanna, Jaclyn and Audrey.
It is hard to tell who is who in the dark but I think the tall on is Jimmy the one in the middle is Riska and then I think the others are Jaclyn and Joanna. My nephew Jimmy thought it was so cool that the pictures only showed the glow sticks.
All the kids had so much fun we will surely be doing this again!

1 comment:

Jolie said...

yeah, not entirely sure who's who, but oh well. It was a great idea and we definitely need to do it again some time!