Sunday, August 15, 2010

Our little Handy girl

Since we moved to the Tri-Cities I have been getting the kids involved in different activities around town. My sister told me that Lowes and Home Depot have kid craft days so I looked into and Riska and I have been to two. The first one we went to was at Lowes and she built a spaceship. She was so proud of it. The second we went to was at Home Depot and she built a school bus.
I Love the Goggles. They set out little hammers and aprons for each kid. The best part is it is totally free.
The spaceship has a working light on the top. So Cool!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We missed the home depot clinic becasue I was sick. Then we missed the Lowes clinic with the bug box because Joshua was sick. My kids are going through withdrawls. I am glad that you guys are able to that though! That is one of our favorite things to do! Love the pictures. I should post some of mine sometime!!!