Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Job meant for two

We went to the Benton County Fair last week. When I say we I mean me and the kids. John had to work so I thought it would be fun to take the kids. It was but it was work. I don't think I will do it alone again.
Riska had a really good time on the big slide.
She caused a bit of a back up. I wanted to climb up and kick some kids for how pushy they were being. If I didn't have to keep my eyes on Riska I would have been at the other end giving them a piece of my mind (another reason to have a partner when going to the fair.)

3 comments:

Tyler and Julia said...

KUDOS to you for going on such an adventure by yourself! Wow, you amaze me Chantalle! That huge slide looks like it would be a little bit of heaven for every kid. Too bad some of those kids had to be so rude & pushy. I'm just glad Riska didn't get hurt!

Unknown said...

Wow, the fair with only one parent. I did that one year with my kids. I took brandon with me though. He even stayed with me the whole time. At least I think he did!!!

Sara said...

yeah i took Sami last year... no rides just walked aorund and got the free stuff and I was 8 mo prego... it was not fun, I have never been so worn out! Haven't seen you in awhile we need to hang out!